- Spend your days with children under age 6?
- Want to engage young children with the wonders of their natural world?
- Need tips and tricks for building your confidence to be outdoors with infants and toddlers?
- Seek child tested and parent/teacher approved creative activities that capture young children’s attention, teach about nature, and encourage physical and emotional development?
If you answered yes, Wonder and Wander is for You!
In Wonder and Wander, I offer my creative nature connection experience to those with young children at home, school, and in the community.
Inside, find nearly 100 activities, creative projects, and games, as well as garden and outdoor advice and ample resources to set you up for being-outdoors-with-young-children success in all weather and seasons!
Find art, nature, gardening, games, and more inside!
Discover why nature is so important for childhood development and gather a bounty of tips and tools for:
- overcoming fear (in the adult and the child),
- being prepared for storms (both the weather and toddler kind),
- and creating holistic outdoor experiences that foster young children’s Naturalist Intelligence, motor skills, sense of wonder, independence, resiliency, and love of nature
— regardless of prior nature experience.
Whether you have a flower pot on a patio or a wilderness out your windowsill, this guide provides the tools for outdoor learning play success — in the backyard or the schoolyard all year round. This book will inspire you to gather the little ones and wander through nature’s wonders everyday!
Here’s a behind the scenes look at my illustration process. Every page of this full color book is illustrated!! Awesome! It makes the practical information inspiring for the reader! Adult books should be fun too!
Sounds pretty great right?
Seeds to Sprout:
Check out the Wonder Wednesday 70 live replay video to see a sneak peek at the inside of the book, learn a little more about it, as well as play along with an adapted version of one of the activities form the book!
Be sure you are subscribed to the Wonder Wednesday Newsletter to stay up on everything creative nature connection! Click here to subscribe if you aren’t already.